Monday, January 14, 2013

After gym juice

I am not a big fan of drinking water.  I just don't like it.  Luckily there are lots of fruits and vegetables I can juice and rather drink that have a high water content.  Lots of them that have all the electrolytes you need to get back after a good workout.  So I picked a few and today I'm sharing my after gym juice.

After gym juice

1/2 cucumber
1 large tomato
1 orange (peeled but can keep the pith on)
3 celery stalks

Juice and Enjoy!





This one doesn't look too great, but looks can be deceiving.  It was way better than plain ol' water if you ask me.  I should also add that this one doesn't make as much juice as some of my other juice posts.  The only reason for that is because at the time I was home alone so didn't make enough for the absentees.  Fresh juice is always better so rather than making enough and saving it they just get something else later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment