Sunday, October 14, 2012

Another green juice

Here we go again, another green juice.

Another green juice:

1/3 of the inside of an avocado (keep the seed of the avocado with the rest of the avocado to help it from browning)
2 small green apples (whole)
1/3 of a small pineapple (peeled)
1 celery stalk (leaves removed)
1 cucumber (we left the skin on)
small handful of spinach leave (again this was the DH's handful)
1 lime
Handful of ice

We juiced everything except the ice and the avocado since our juicer has avocado on their do not juice list.

With the avocado, we stuck it in the blender (could also use a food processor) but once it was in pieces we stuck it on the bottom of our blender bottles with our handful of ice, poured the juice on top and started shaking, to mix it together.

I'm going to be 100% honest on this one...I was NOT a fan.  I still drank it all with a smile on my face, to keep the husband motivated, and for our health.  

The DH seemed to like the drink, the DD was unavailable at the time to give it a try, and the DS said "Mummy, I no likey juice".  That was of course, only until we added the straw, then he drank it without complaints ;)

Everyone has different tastes that they like, so give it a try if you'd like to find out for yourself whether this drink is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment