Sunday, October 14, 2012

DH got ahold of the juicer


The DH got to the juicer before I could this morning.  Here's the brown concoction he came up with:

I don't know what he calls it, but I'm going to call it the brown frown juice ;)

1/2 Pineapple (peeled)
1 Grapefruit (peeled)
1 Orange (peeled)
3 Kale (which our juicer had on the do not juice list but of course he did it anyway cause he's the DH)
1 celery stalk
2 handfuls of carrots (DH handfuls)

Again, 100% honest on this one, I seriously asked the husband if he was trying to kill me!  I was NOT a fan of this one either!  He chugged his, I made my way through mine.  The DD had a few sips.  And the DS took a sip and began wiping his tongue on everything in his general vicinity, he very clearly hated it!

Again, give it a try if you please, but not recommended by me, at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment