Sunday, December 23, 2012

Green Week part 3: Freggie Delight???

We have another one for the week.  And while the name looks like something the kids would have come up with, full credit goes to my DH.  DD did end up agreeing with the name so 2 of their votes is enough for me to let it be named.  So here it is...

Freggie Delight

2 cucumber
2 kiwi
4 celery sticks
2 large green apples
2 handfuls or 4 bunches of spinach





Juice and Enjoy!

Another keeper for us.  DD and DS said they didn't like it but I think it was just because of the looks of it, she still drank it all up as did he.  DH and I thought it tasted great!  I will say this though, this is one of those drinks you need a blender bottle for, unless you plan to keep mixing it or drinking it as fast as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment